Courtney Evans, HCTP November 2018
This breakfast bowl is balanced with fiber, fat, and protein! The buckwheat groats are soaked overnight with coconut milk, and the bowl is topped with your favorite nuts, seeds, and fresh berries.
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh mixed berries
- Mix buckwheat groats, chia seeds, coconut milk, water, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, place mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until thickened and warm.
- Top with coconut flakes and fresh berries to serve.
Believing that each of us has unique nutrition and lifestyle needs, Courtney guides you to find authentic, achievable, and sustainable wellness. Through Well Refined, she works with clients to curate personal wellness plans that enhance their overall well-being so they can feel whole and inspired. Courtney began her career as an analyst researching health, wellness, and lifestyle trends in the public markets and arrived at holistic health coaching after a personal journey to recover her immune system. Courtney is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Learn more about Courtney by visiting her website and Instagram.