Malaika Bagoudou, HCTP January 2018
Les Graines de Vie’s artichoke panache is an “eye-catching dish.” Rich in antioxidants and low in fat, it is also high in fiber and loaded with vitamins and minerals. For this flavorful and colorful artichoke panache, use only the very freshest grape tomatoes and spring mix.
- 1 tablespoon tamarin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can artichokes
- 1/4 cup shaved mozzarella
- 2 cups spring mix
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- In a small jar, combine tamarin sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced ginger, and black pepper. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, add grape tomatoes, artichokes, and shaved mozzarella; mix in dressing and toss until saturated.
- In a big bowl, arrange spring mix first, then add grape tomato mix. Top with feta cheese and enjoy!
Malaika is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, personal chef, and soon-to-be published author. As a holistic Health Coach, she mentors busy men and women and their families with a hands-on approach to inspire a balance within work, home, and other social demands. Together, she and her clients create a healthier, simpler, and more enjoyable life. Learn more about Malaika by checking out her Instagram.