Kristy Baranovskis, HCTP November 2018
This hearty cauliflower bowl is gluten-free, dairy-free, and gut-friendly. Made with cauliflower in place of oats and topped with fresh fruit and nuts, this healthy low-carb breakfast can be made in just five minutes!
- 1 cup raw riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3–1/2 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almond butter
- Steam cauliflower according to package directions (or 3–5 minutes on stovetop).
- Drain water from pot. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, plant-based milk, and protein powder. Stir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl and drizzle with maple syrup. Add desired toppings.
Kristy is a mom of two amazing daughters and a lover of all things veggies, living in Mahwah, New Jersey. She is passionate about creating plant-based meals for herself and her family, and most days you will find her drinking a hot cup of black coffee while experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.
As a former member of the corporate world, Kristy knows what it’s like to be pulled in an overwhelming amount of directions while striving to maintain a work/life balance. This is why she is so passionate about teaching professional women how to manage their time in the kitchen while also gaining control of their eating through meal planning and plant-based recipes! Learn more about Kristy by checking out her website and Instagram.