By Lucila Gamburd, HCTP May 2015
These brownies are an amazing option when the sweet tooth kicks in. Made with organic, unprocessed, and quality ingredients, they are a great dessert for any occasion! And the best part? They’re dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, kid-friendly, and can be made vegan as well!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 packets Stevia
- Sprinkle sea salt
- 1/2–1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except almond milk and chocolate chips.
- Slowly add almond milk until mixture becomes smooth while still maintaining a thick consistency overall. (Note: I don’t always use the full cup of almond milk – it depends on how thick the consistency gets.)
- Once everything is combined, mix in chocolate chips.
- Place mixture in a greased pan and bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Lucila Gamburd is a holistic Health Coach. Her passion for leading a healthy, active, and balanced lifestyle began when she was young, but it wasn’t until college that she started to expand her personal growth and journey to improve not only her body from the inside out but also its connection with her mind and soul. She loves creating healthy and delicious recipes, cooking with a variety of nourishing ingredients, trying out new workouts that fuel her body and feed her soul, and everything in between! To learn more about Lucila, check out her website and Instagram.