By Taryn Shank, HCTP July 2015
The best guilt-free brownies you’ll ever eat!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Lilly’s Sweet Chocolate (chocolate bar or chocolate chips)
- 2 scoops collagen (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until you have a thick batter.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Once all ingredients are fully mixed, fold in chocolate (if using a bar, break it into large chunks).
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 28–30 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
Taryn Shank is a holistic health coach with a passion for healing with food. After years of struggling with fad dieting, binge eating, and body image issues, she discovered her love for nutrition, which completely transformed her life. Thoughtfully Thriving is an avenue she wants to use to share her secrets and show others how to enjoy and crave healthy food and make it a part of their daily lives. Learn more about Taryn on her website and Instagram.