By Yohanna Mannelqvist, HCTP January 2018
Not only is this recipe absolutely delicious, it’s also packed with energy, nutrients, and antioxidants! Cacao is considered one of the highest-antioxidant foods on the planet. It’s full of magnesium, iron, manganese, and chromium and is also extremely high in the “bliss chemical” anandamide.
- 1 banana (frozen makes it extra yummy)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other nondairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (preferably vegan)
- Raspberries and shaved coconut (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into glass jug and top with fresh berries and shaved coconut.
Yohanna Mannelqvist is a former London fashion executive turned yoga teacher and women’s wellness coach on the beaches of Tulum. After overcoming burnout, she made the conscious decision to take care of herself mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Yohanna is redefining what success looks like for the ambitious woman and has shifted her drive to help other females live a healthy and balanced life. Today, she spends her time empowering high-performing women to pursue their dreams while feeling vibrantly well through private coaching, exclusive retreats, workshops, and public speaking. Find more from Yohanna on her website and Instagram.
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!