By Camila Perez Basso, HCTP November 2018
This is a super moist, light, and delicious banana bread recipe! It’s full of healthy ingredients that make for a perfect base recipe to add all your favorite fruits.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup whole-grain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups ripe banana puree (approximately 3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
Camila Perez Basso is an adventure seeker and entrepreneur who loves to study and learn. She is an architect, a pastry chef, and a soon-to-be Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with an MBA. She enjoys traveling, learning from other cultures, cooking, and sharing meals with her family and friends. Camila always has a business project in mind! You can find more from her on Instagram.