By Ashley Molina, HCTP March 2018
A perfect creamy alternative to dairy creamer, this will make that hot cup of coffee even better! Plus, it’s vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free and has no refined sugar.
- 1 can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons good-quality maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth!
- Store in mason jar in fridge for up to one week.
Ashley Molina is a certified holistic Health Coach helping women nourish their bodies through a whole food diet and positive psychology! She is incredibly passionate about her work and desires to see women gain mindfulness, confidence, and true inner growth. She is an avid cook and loves a great oat milk cappuccino! Find more from Ashley on her blog and Instagram.
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!