By Emma Garnsey, HCTP September 2017
This banana and coconut chia pudding will be your go-to on hot days. It’s full of good fats, protein, and fiber to keep you going all morning long, and it tastes AMAZING!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds to top
- Place banana, coconut milk, vanilla extract, protein powder, and cinnamon in blender and blitz until combined.
- Pour mixture into bowl and add chia seeds. Mix well and place in fridge overnight.
- Top with coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, and hemps seeds before digging in.
Emma is a sun chaser, happiness maker, and smoothie bowl addict. She is the creator of Journey to Blissful Health, where she helps empower people to take control of their wellness so they can live happy and healthy lives. Find more from Emma on her website and Instagram!
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!