By Talita Rouvier, HCTP September 2018
These healthy banana muffins are dairy-free, flourless, and require no added sweetener. They’re quick and simple to make in a blender for a no-hassle cleanup. This recipe makes naturally sweet muffins using those ripened bananas sitting on your counter! You can enjoy them in the morning with your coffee, as a midday snack, or even pack them in your child’s lunches!
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or coconut oil (plus additional for lining baking pan)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dates
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup whole-grain gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: Nuts or coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend on high until well combined. Add up to 1/3 cup additional liquid (water or nut milk) if necessary.
- Pour batter into an oiled muffin pan.
- Bake for 15–17 minutes until centers are cooked through.
Talita Rouvier is a current student in the Health Coach Training Program. Find more from Talita on Instagram!
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!