By Nicole Nelson, HCTP July 2016
These cauliflower tacos are plant-based, grain-free, and absolutely delicious – and they take just 30 minutes to make. Loaded with flavorful, roasted cauliflower, delicious guacamole, and fresh cilantro, you’ll never miss the meat!
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons avocado or coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 12–15 grain-free tortillas
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados, mashed with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread cauliflower around two large baking sheets. Add oil, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and salt. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- To serve, warm tortillas in microwave or oven, directly on the still-warm oven racks, until soft – only a minute or two.
- Add a few spoonfuls of cauliflower. Garnish with lime, cilantro, cabbage, and avocado mash.
- Best when fresh. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator up to a week and cauliflower in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nicole Nelson is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, wellness influencer, and entrepreneur living in Minnesota. At 25, Nicole left her corporate career and set out on a mission to create a life that set her soul on fire. Her goal is to help other wellness entrepreneurs grow profitable, passionate, and authentic businesses that allow them to live more joy-filled lives. Learn more about Nicole and all that she is accomplishing on her website and Instagram.
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!