By Gigi Kent, HCTP January 2017
Looking for a simple snack to cure your sweet tooth? This is the recipe for you! These loaded banana coins are easy to assemble and require minimal ingredients. They’re perfectly sweet with a decadent touch from dairy-free chocolate. Keep them in your freezer to always have a healthy snack on hand!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Toppings: peanut butter, hempseeds, cinnamon
- Slice ripe banana into coins and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil over the stove.
- Dip banana slices halfway or completely.
- Top with your favorites: homemade peanut butter, hempseeds, or cinnamon!
- Freeze and snack on them.
Gigi Kent is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach helping women eat and live intuitively. Wellness, fitness, and positivity-obsessed, she focuses on nourishing from within. Gigi has been dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle for several years after experiencing the powerful effects that holistic nutrition has on the body. She is a true believer in natural healing, balance, and lifelong health. She created her website, Gigi Kent Wellness, as a way to provide a mash-up of food, lifestyle, clean beauty, fitness, personal reflection, and health coaching services to others. Find more from Gigi on her website or Instagram.
Are you an IIN grad with recipes worth sharing? Submit them to us here!
Interested in becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach? Click here to learn more!