These lollies are potentially the easiest things to make, ever! They’re an amazing guilt free snack or dessert, especially if you’re feeling like you need something cooling and refreshing.
By: Emma Hollingsworth, HCTP Class of September 2015
- 1 carton (330ml or 11.1 fl oz) coconut water
- 1/2 cup small strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Slice the strawberries fairly thinly and place a couple of slices and a couple of blueberries in an ice mould
- Then pour the coconut water in
- Place carefully in the freezer for a couple of hours to set
Emma Hollingsworth is a London-based Health Coach, award-winning recipe creator, dessert caterer and mom. Emma spreads her love for clean eating and a wholesome lifestyle with others through her (mostly-chocolatey) creations. Using her passion for healthy food and wellbeing, she’s suppling local cafes and gyms with her healthy desserts and hosting cooking workshops. She shares her recipes on MrsHollingsworths.com and on Instagram @MrsHollingsworths.
Are you a IIN grad with recipes worth sharing?
Submit them to us here for a chance to be featured!