- 1/2 cup nut-butter (almond, cashew, pecan)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup crushed nuts (almond, cashew, pecan)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor or high speed blender combine the nut-butter, maple syrup, ghee and almond extract. Process until smooth.
- Add the almond flour to the food processor and combine until a dough forms.
- Add the dough to a large bowl and fold in the cacao nibs (or chocolate chips).
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add the dough, pressing down with the palm of your hand or a spatula to create an even layer.
- Top with crushed nuts and push down with the palm of your hand to incorporate it into the dough.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour before slicing and serving.
- Option to add the dough to parchment lined muffin tins to create individual servings.
Leslie is a sonotherapist, Reiki healer, author and Health Coach born and raised in New York. After a serious health scare in 2010, she changed all of her habits and began her health and wellness journey, where she found her love for helping other people. She has a passion and excitement for health and wellness and believes that being healthy is more than just what we are eating, but also incorporates the relationships we have, our career and our spirituality. Find more from Leslie at Balanced Life Leslie and on Instagram @balanced_life_leslie
Are you an IIN Graduate with recipes worth sharing? Submit it to us here!