By Amanda Buse
This is my first recipe creation! Integrative Nutrition inspired me to create my own healthy recipes that I now share in my monthly newsletter. Totally addicted to these brownies!
Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup raw cacao powder
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1 3/4 cup pumpkin
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup sprouted wheat flour
Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and melt the coconut oil in a glass bowl in the oven.
- Mix in the cacao powder then, add in the coconut sugar and stir.
- Combine this mixture with the pumpkin.
- Add in the baking soda and vanilla and stir together.
- Last, mix in the flour by hand.
- The mixture should come together and be stiff and almost form a ball.
- Pour into a greased 9X9 glass baking dish and bake for 20-22 minutes. (Optional: Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top before baking)
- Cool for 20 minutes in the pan before cutting. (Note: makes 9 brownies)
Amanda Buse is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and aromatherapist. She empowers people to take control of their health, claim the life that they want, and get to the root cause of their health concerns by using the tools of aromatherapy and functional nutrition. Check out AmandasAromatherapy.com to learn more!
4 thoughts on “Vegan Pumpkin Brownies”
These sound sensational! 😍
We agree 🙂
Great first creation!